What could be better to impress a date than an interesting fact? If you find yourself desperately asking your first date what her favourite hobbies are then you need to read this. Digest, memorise, chew up and devour the following facts so that you are never stuck for snippets again.
1. More serial killers have been born in the month of November than in any other month
2. There is a 51% chance that a flipped coin will land on the side that was facing up when it was flipped
3. Sunglasses make people look more attractive because they give the illusioned of a chiselled bon structure on a soft-featured face
4. While children of identical twins are legally first cousins, genetically, they are actually half siblings.
5. Your face turns red when you are angry because your heart is beating faster to send more blood to your muscles, preparing you for a fight
6. A librocubicularist is someone who reads in bed
7. 93% of people who ever existed on this planet are now dead, and about 50% of them were killed by Malaria
8. When the Queen visited the Game of Thrones set she refused to sit on the Iron Throne because 'She is not allowed to sit on other thrones, fictional or otherwise.'
9. The human brain remember more negative memories than positive ones. This is due to the negativity bias the brain sets up as a defense mechanism
10. No-one has ever witnessed a blobfish eating