14 Commandments for Everyone Who’s Ever Used a Dating App
Yep, you too.
Whether you’re a picky swiper, frequent emoji user or can dish out the opening lines like there’s no tomorrow, there are certain unspoken rules that everyone using dating apps should adhere to. And if there’s one dating app that knows these unspoken rules, it’s the guys at Badoo (it’s the biggest in the world) So if you don’t know, get to know…
1. Thou shalt not upload profile pictures with your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend.
2. Thou shalt not take topless selfies in the mirror…
3. Especially if said mirror is in the gym changing rooms.
Unless you’re Channing Tatum, this is not ok.
4. Thou shalt not trust non-verified profiles on Badoo
5. Thou shalt not respond to (or send) messages such as this:
6. And certainly not this:
7. Thou shall refrain from using the aubergine emoji.
...Unless one is talking about that delicious parmigiana recipe, of course.
8. Thou shall ensure all holiday pics from Malia 2008 are removed.
9. Thou shall always strive to have a witty bio, such as this.
10. Thou shall ensure GIF usage is always on point...
11. Thou shalt not stalk matches on Instagram and risk accidentally liking a post 44 weeks deep.
12. Thou shalt not instigate conversation at 9pm on a Friday night, as one needs to pretend that they have a life.