6 ways to complete a dating app (it's not stalking if it's skillz)
So your best (single) friend has got 3 dates lined up this week via Badoo and you are still waiting for the guy holding the dog in his profile to reply to your extremely amusing 'Hey, cute dog'. Where are you going wrong? What can be done? Where is your sex life?
From one singleton to another, here's a few of the best dating tips around (the stuff they don't tell you in PSHE).
1. first things first check out all social media platforms they have linked to their profile
2. Not linked any? Get their surname so you can stalk properly
3.got their number? put it in the search bar on facebook to find their profile
4. Send them a gif of a 10/10 to see how confident they are with their looks
5. and If they turn out to be a d*ck you can use Badoo's Lookalikes feature to find a replacement ASAP
Or, you know, use it to find Ed Sheeran's... 😘 #canibeyourgalwaygirl
And if their pic comes up with loads of accounts using the same one, sorry guys but you've been catfished. Google's 'Search by image' feature works a treat for this too.
6. finally, remember to always Play it cool (literally)
'What are you doing tonight?' ... 'Cracking open a cold one with the boys, duh.' 😎 #always #unavailable #unattainable #marrymethough
Good luck guys, date well and prosper!
If you want to try Badoo's new 'Lookalikes' feature head here.