14 very british responses to the Uber ban in London
Today, Uber was told that by next Saturday it would no longer be allowed to operate in London. Fake News? April fools?
Predictably, mass panic ensued. The whole of Tfl was forced to go into witness protection and Ad Lee held a massive fuck off gang bang.
Equally predictably, Londoners reacted with the utmost stoicism, politeness and a whole lot of British sarcasm. Here are our faves
1. Classic Londoners starting a petition
2. When 'mate' is the most passive aggressive term ever
3. When you can smell the regret but can't find Infernos anywhere
4. Yeah, Tfl, just speed up the night tube
5. *sense of self-hatred and nauseau*
7. Nietzsche's such a joker
8. Just Adding to my shares
9. Because broken hearts burn calories
10. Londoners getting faaaaancy
11. Who do we ask if they've had a busy night now?
12. A lift to the airport
13. There's always one
14. And our personal favourite
But srsly, wtf Tfl. No-one will ever be Uber-tter than Uber.